Having a pet is such a wonderful feeling. They are there always for us no matter what. But you and your home really can do without the urine stench on your tapes. You don’t have your friends over so you don’t think of your furry friend’s lack of training. After all, it’s not the fault of Fluffy–you have to go! This doesn’t even mention the constant thick hair layer formed on your tapestries. You would go out and buy one if you wanted a fur rug. The stains can be loathsome.
You can better invest in a long-term home solution that will work for many years to come to get the stench, stain, hair, and embarrassment out of your tapestries. We have completed several of the best carpet cleaners for pets available in the market with so many options.
Why should you use a for pet stains ?
- It’s made for the task. You’ll know that it doesn’t work as you would like if you tried with a traditional vacuum cleaner to sweat hair. At a vacuum cleaner, the hair gets stuck in the brush (have fun getting that out). The hair is actually pulled into the brush. Carpet cleaning machines for pets have silicon pins that are sucked up in every final hair, not tangled up in chaos.
- You have oomph. They have oomph. If the punch is packed, the suction system on these machines is much stronger than your average hoovers. They suck hair up (and any other bad thing) like no tomorrow, and save it in a good small container to empty later. Nifty! Nifty!
- Don’t scrub any more. All of us were there, on our knees, sweating, sweating and scrubbing, pouring large quantities of stain removal on our brand-new carpet that removed all the charm and shine from it. In order to make this dirty job much cleaner and faster, some pet carpet cleaners are equipped with special tools and attachments designed to clean pet stains thoroughly They suck, rinse and wash every tiny stain with a solution of warm water and special small pinches.
How to buy the best pet stain remover? What all to check before buying one
- Handling: If you really need to get into a few small spaces, choose the tapestry cleaner with vacuum cans. These types of vacuum cleaners are easy to move around and are suitable for all corners of your home.
- Weight: If you’ve got a big house and your animal is free to travel, go instead for a lightweight machine easy to carry. A compact lighter pet tapestry cleaner also saves you some pain going up and down the escalators.
- Skills: 1 dog, 2 dogs, 3 dogs, 4? The more dogs you have, the more hair you have, the more cleaning your tapestry needs are. Factor in how many times you plan to clear the trash bag. If you have the luck of having a breed that doesn’t shed, count the lucky stars.
- Engine: The heavier your carpeting, the more powerful it should be. A powerful engine can suck those heavier materials such as mud, faecal products and vomit. Though the compact cleaners are easier and lighter to handle, they are not as efficient as their full-size cleaners. –
Now that you have all the information about a good carpet cleaner for your pet stains, here is a small list of the top 5 carpet cleaner so that you can compare and buy according to your needs-
1. BISSELL Pet Stain Eraser 2003T Cordless Portable Carpet Cleaner
Highlight– If you are looking for a compact and handy cleaner, this is a perfect buy
- Buy Bissell, Save Pets. Bissell Donates Up To 10 Dollars to The Bissell Pet Foundation for Every Pet Product Purchase, Upon Activation; Power Rating: 7.2 Volts
- Spray, Scrub, And Suction to Remove Pet Stains and Messes from Carpet, Upholstery, Stairs, Area Rugs, Auto Interiors, And More. Tank Capacity- 8 Ounces. Cleaning Path Width- 3 Inches
- Grab-And-Go Cordless Convenience; Enjoy the Freedom of a Lithium-Powered, Handheld Carpet Cleaner That Lifts Away Stains Using Formula and Powerful Suction. Cleaning Path Width- 3 Inch. Tank Capacity- 8 Ounces
- Ready-To-Use Formula-No Mixing with Water. Formula Conveniently Stores in The Machine So It’s Always Ready for Use.
- Instantly and Permanently Removes Stains Like Urine, Feces, Vomit, Dirt, Mud, Blood, Grass, Tomato Sauce, Read Wine, Makeup, Food Grease, Vegetable Oils, Coffee, Cola, Motor Oils, And More
- Includes 2 trial size formulas.
2. Hoover Power Dash Pet Carpet Cleaner, FH50700
- The Hoover® Power Dash™ Pet Carpet Cleaner easily tackles pet messes and everyday stains while delivering 2X More Cleaning Power than the leading lightweight carpet cleaner.
- Their new Power Spin Pet Brush Roll provides a powerful clean for high traffic areas and small spaces.
- This easy-to-use pet carpet cleaner delivers a compact and lightweight design for efficient cleaning and storage. Plus, the Power Dash™ is designed with Heat Force™ power, to deliver even faster drying for any space. Ideal for your pet carpet cleaning needs!
3. Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner
- The Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner cleans your home with accessibility and ease. Designed to battle dirt and grime, this cleaning machine is a powerful and portable cleaner at your fingertips for all of those spots your full-size carpet cleaner won’t reach.
- Built with 2 times the suction capabilities and a powerful motorized brush that moves 1,200 times per minute, this spot cleaner deep cleans each carpet fibre and breaks down stains confidently—leaving no dirt or debris left behind.
- The retractable handle and rubber carpet-friendly wheels allow you to effortlessly move this light-weight machine from room to room, cleaning everything from high-traffic areas to hard-to-reach places with the motorized hand tool.
4. BISSELL Deep Clean Premier Pet Full-Size Carpet Cleaner Washer, 17N4
- Your pets are a part of the family but they can do a number on your home. Muddy paw prints, shedding hair, and outside dirt can quickly find their way deep into carpets, leaving them looking matted and dingy. With a powerful clean against pet stains and odors, you can keep your carpets looking newer, longer.
- Get unbeatable pet-stain and odour removal (compared to other upright pet carpet cleaning systems) along with professional-style results with a carpet cleaner that offers a superior clean
- 12 rows of dual rotating Power brushes
- Edge Sweep brushes clean against baseboards and Surround Suction helps dry surfaces fast
- Pet hair collection basket and specialized pet tools
- Heatwave Technology helps maintain constant water temperature throughout the cleaning process
- Includes trial size of 2X Pet Stain & Odour Formula
5. Aqua Pro Vac – Portable Carpet Cleaning Machine, Spotter, Extractor for Auto Detailing
- Auto Detailing: Portable Carpet Cleaning Machine Spotter Extractor with Floor Wand, Detail Tool Hose.
- The Aqua Pro Vac is Portable, quiet, lightweight and extremely powerful machine. The Aqua Pro Vac takes the hassle out of cleaning spots before they become major stains. It is available in three configurations for spot cleaning in hospitals and hotels, small area carpet cleaning in residential homes, apartment buildings and automotive detailing.
- It is perfect for touch-up cleaning, spot removal between scheduled carpet cleanings, and for congested areas and stairs where larger extractors just won’t fit.
- The Aqua Pro Vac takes the hassle out of cleaning spots before they become major stains. It is available in three configurations for spot cleaning, small area carpet cleaning, and automotive detailing.
- The Aqua Pro Vac comes with two wand attachments to make cleaning upholstery or carpets a breeze. This is also a vacuum that can be used with minimal effort and strain to the operator.
- Designed to work on debris and deep stains on home and commercial carpets, the Aqua Pro Vac works wonders on dirt, pet hair, spills, and stains. It cleans tight areas such as stairs easily and efficiently. If you need to clean upholstered dining chairs, sofas, or automobile seats, the Aqua Pro Vac is a great solution.
- The Aqua Pro Vac uses your choice of low foam detergent coupled with warm water to attack stains and lift them out in one sweep of the cleaning attachment. Note: this machine doesn’t have a heating element, however, we suggest that you can fill the water tank with warm water